Last modified: May 17, 2018
- use cosmobeauty.eu or microsites displaying this policy (collectively, " Sites ");
- You interact with us through social media or advertisements and content on third party websites (collectively " Content ");
- Otherwise engage with us, by attending an educational event, fair or other COSMO BEAUTY event.
This notice explains the information we collect about you; how we use it (including who we share that information with); and your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
Cosmo Beauty srl is the data controller for the information processed as described in this statement. If you have any questions about our handling or how we handle your information please contact us using the details set out in the " Contact Us" section.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored across Shopify's data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store data on a secure server behind a firewall.
2. What information does COSMO BEAUTY collect about me?
The personal information we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information provided directly
When you interact with COSMO BEAUTY, whether online or in person, we will ask you to provide us with personal information about yourself. If you want to register an account with us, receive newsletters or information about our products or events; and/or send inquiries to us, we will need to provide us with your contact details.
You will also provide us with your personal information when you purchase our products or register a warranty for those products; communicate with us through social media or our customer service teams; join a loyalty or rewards program, participate in our promotions, or interact with us at trade shows or other events.
The personal data we request from you, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide it, and will depend on why you are engaging with us, however we may collect:
- Identifying information , such as first name, last name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, phone number, gender, country of residence, lifestyle/interests, appearance, style, login name, password, responses to security questions;
-transaction information , such as details relating to transactions you have made with us, including information about purchases you have made and the date and time you made your purchase; OR
- Your opinions or other information , for example, if you Review the products you have purchased from us, provide information about products and/or hair-related issues, and the products you use
- Information obtained from third party sources
We also receive information about you from third party sources, but only when we have verified that these third parties have your consent to share that information with us or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The types of information we collect from third parties include:
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform which allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored across Shopify's data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify stores your credit card information. It is encrypted using the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Purchase transaction data is only stored for as long as necessary to complete the purchase transaction. Once complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption. While no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
-Our Third Party Resellers, Distributors and Brand Partners , Our Third Party Resellers, Distributors and Brand Partners may transmit information to us, including your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, gender, demographic information, including information about your appearance (including hair color, hair characteristics; and hair care), and information in relation to the products you purchase at their stores (whether high street or online through their website or their dedicated microsite) and services you request using their websites and/or applications.
-Our technology partners and market research organizations , for example, where permitted by applicable data protection law, our preferred technology partners may share information with us, including browsing patterns, geolocation and device identifiers.
3. How does COSMO BEAUTY use my information?
We will use your personal information for the purposes set out below:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested , to carry out our obligations arising from the relationship between you and us, including the provision of the products and services to you.
- To verify your identity , for example, we may use your date of birth to determine that you are old enough to use our services, when you register your warranty, make a warranty claim, log into your account with the Site, or establish if you already have an account on the site.
- For our internal administrative purposes .
- To provide a personalized service , we use your information to provide you with personalized recommendations for our products that we think you may like, tailor content to better suit your interests or, at your request and where available, to offer personalized and personalized products.
- For analytics purposes , for example, we will analyze your information, including your location, the products and/or services you request, age, time zone, IP address and URL visited, against our broader customers to generate statistics and develop marketing plans so that we can improve our services, products, site and content.
- To provide you with marketing communications that may be of interest to you , if you choose to receive marketing communications from us, we will use your information to keep you updated with our latest products, services, surveys, announcements, upcoming events, sweepstakes, sweepstakes and other promotions and contests through our Newsletter, email or other communications. If you no longer wish to receive these marketing communications, details on how to opt out are described in the section " How do I stop receiving marketing communications? "
- To provide support to you , for example as a customer, we may use your personal information to process and respond to your questions and/or requests through our customer support process.
- For example, for site optimization and management , we will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- administer the site, content, and our other digital offerings, including the services and products offered through the site;
- ensure the security of our networks and your information;
- tailor your future visits to the site and our other digital offerings to your interests to ensure the most user-friendly online browsing experience;
- improve the site and our other digital offerings (including to address operational issues such as crashing pages and software bugs); And
- provide services to our partners such as tools, analytics, data and insights to see how their website or mobile applications are being used. For product development and business development purposes , we will use the information we collect from you to improve our products and develop new products.
4. On what grounds can COSMO BEAUTY use my information in this way?
We are required to satisfy one or more of the reasons set forth by applicable data protection laws before we can collect and use your personal information.
In general, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information in question and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally rely on the following reasons to collect and use your personal information
What are the legal reasons?
- Performance of a contract
We may need to use your information to perform our obligations under a contract we have entered into with you or to enter into such a contract. If you have requested services and/or products from us, we will need to use your information to provide those services and/or products you have requested.
- Compliance with our legal obligations
The collection and use of your personal data may be necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. For example, if you are a business customer, we need to process your information to verify your identity and undertake the necessary compliance checks.
- Pursue our legitimate interests
Where such processing is not overridden by your rights, we are permitted to use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests: to operate the site and our other digital offerings, to improve our products and services, the site and our other Offers, and to undertake marketing.
In some limited circumstances, we may rely on your consent to collect and use your personal information. We need to rely on your consent when we send you e-marketing, or communication from different brands within the group. If we rely on consent, this will be made clear to you when we request your information. You can withdraw your consent at any time using the mechanism provided at the moment, or by contacting us using the contact details indicated in the "section" of this information.
- Vital interests
In some cases, we may need to use your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
It may not always be necessary to provide the personal information we have requested. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services. All required information is clearly marked as mandatory. If you would prefer that we not collect certain personal information from you, please do not provide this information to us or do not consent to providing this information where applicable.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to make contact with you, we will clearly do so at the appropriate time and advise you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not (as well as possible consequences if not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), those interests will normally be set out in this notice; However, if this changes we will make it clear to you at an appropriate time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions or need further information regarding the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Details on how to contact our Data Protection Officer can be found in the " Contact Us " section.
Here is a list of the cookies we use. We have listed them here so you can choose whether you want to opt out of cookies or not.
_ session_id, unique token, Sessional, allows Shopify to store session information (referrer, Landing page, etc.).
_ shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider's Internal Stats Tracker to record the number of visits
_ shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (visitor related) of the following day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
_ secure_session_id, unique token, intersessional
storefront_digest, unique token, undefined if the store has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short time, set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
6. Does COSMO BEAUTY share my personal information with anyone?
We will disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Within the group: We may make your personal information available to other entities within the group to enable us to provide you with our services, for the purposes described in this notice, or as notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- With third parties for marketing purposes: Some promotions and events sponsored by us, or certain portions of the site, may provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to receive marketing communications from our business partners, such as promotion co-sponsors. If you have given your consent, your information may be used by that third party for those purposes;
- With our service providers: COSMO BEAUTY engages third party service providers to perform functions on behalf of COSMO BEAUTY (to support the delivery of our products, services or the site). The types of service providers we work with are set out below:
- fulfillment partners and third party warehouse suppliers – who are responsible for helping us fulfill and deliver your orders and tracking your products.
- advertising providers – companies that provide: (i) advertising space for COSMO BEAUTY; (II) the provision of advertising services, including agencies contracted to carry out advertising purchases on behalf of COSMO BEAUTY, providers of advertising exchanges (a digital marketplace for buying and selling advertising space), and providers of a demand-side platform (software used to buy advertising automatically), such as DoubleClick by Google;
- Providers of customer relationship management databases and data management platforms – that allow COSMO BEAUTY to manage our customers' information securely and efficiently;
- business data analysis – who provide insights and help us analyze trends using the data we and they hold;
-marketing campaign companies – this includes companies that coordinate email campaigns, sweepstakes, contests or promotions on our behalf;
- development of applications and Web-hosting companies – allow the site to be hosted on the Internet;
- information technologies and related infrastructure providers ;
- email delivery providers ;
- audit and professional service providers ;
- As part of a business transfer: COSMO BEAUTY may disclose your personal information to an actual or prospective acquirer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed assignment, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding
- To comply with laws: COSMO BEAUTY may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, regulatory authority, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, ( II) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (III) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person; And
- To any other person with your consent to disclosure.
7. How to stop receiving marketing communications
We will only send you marketing communications if you have agreed to this, or if we are otherwise permitted by law. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt-out by clicking on the relevant 'unsubscribe' link in the email you receive, or by contacting us using one of the methods described in the ' Contact Us ' section of this communication.
8. Your data protection rights
Depending on applicable data protection law, you may also have the following rights:
- The right to request access, rectification or deletion of your personal information
- The right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data
The right to object to the processing of your personal data (including any processing for direct marketing purposes).
- The right to request the portability of your personal information, in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw consent, if applicable. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect any processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on legitimate processing grounds other than consent.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the information provided in the " Contact Us " section of this communication. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws and may request reasonable documentation to verify your identity before granting your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal information, please do not hesitate to let us know. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
9. How long does COSMO BEAUTY keep my information?
We will retain your information where we have a legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with access to the site or other digital offerings, to provide you with a product you have purchased, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements) .
When we have no ongoing legal business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because the personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
10. Does COSMO BEAUTY transfer my information to other countries?
As an international entity, in order to provide our services we need to transfer and process your personal information internationally (including to destinations outside the European Economic Area (the " EEA ") and in the UK), in particular across the group and in the jurisdictions in which such entities are based.
As a result, your information may be transferred to and/or processed in countries outside the EEA which may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as the country in which you reside. However, we have put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information remains protected in accordance with this policy. This includes implementing the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of your personal information between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect the personal information they process from the EEA in accordance with EU law European Union on data protection.
Further information can be provided upon request: please contact us using the details set out in the " Contact Us " section. We have also implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our service providers and third party partners and further details can be provided upon request.
11. Is my information safe?
We understand that you care how your personal information is used and/or shared with others, and we value your trust and seek to safeguard your personal information.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards, to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. To ensure the security of your personal information, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all employees and enforce privacy safeguards within our company.
The measures we use to protect your personal information are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please note that no electronic transmission of information can be completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective.
12. What happens if I access a website through the Site?
As described above, our site may contain links to and from other third party websites and services (collectively, "Third Party Sites") that are not controlled and operated by us.
13. What happens if I access or use a social network or public forum through the Site?
The Site may facilitate access to certain third-party social networking sites and other websites or services with user-generated content features, such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube (" Social Sites ").
The site may allow you to:
- post content to Social Sites : For customer reviews, discussion forums, message boards, photographs and other public features (" Public Forums "). We do not restrict the distribution of personal information that we voluntarily disclose in these public forums, so please be aware that any information you disclose may be collected and used by COSMO BEAUTY and others. For this reason, we encourage you to refrain from providing or sharing personal information about yourself in public forums. COSMO BEAUTY cannot prevent third parties from using such information in a way that could violate this information or the applicable law; And
- access to the site via a social site : for a harmonized user experience and to facilitate access.
14. How do you process my personal data if I have entered a competition, promotion or survey?
COSMO BEAUTY and its preferred third-party service providers or business partners may offer sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and surveys (each, a " Promotion ").
For more information on the terms and conditions applicable to the promotions that are carried out by COSMO BEAUTY, consult Terms and conditions .
15. Privacy on minors
The site and our other digital offerings are not directed to or designed for use by persons aged 18 or under.
We take your privacy very seriously and understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children who use COSMO BEAUTY products and services. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children 18 years of age or younger.
Children under the age of 18 or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction are not permitted to use the site or our other digital offerings. If we are aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove such information from our records.
16. I am applying for a job with COSMO BEAUTY - how do you handle my personal data?
17. Does this notice never change?
We may update or modify this policy from time to time in response to legal, technical or business changes. The date of the most recent version of this notice will appear at the top of the page.
When we update our policy, we take appropriate steps to notify you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. For example, we will notify you of any changes to this policy by posting a new notice and updating the "Last Modified" date at the top of this page or by sending the new notice to you by email, as appropriate.
18. Contact us.
If you have any questions regarding our practices or how we handle your information, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the legal office, Cosmo Beauty srl, Via Foro Buonaparte 59, 20121 Milan.
Thank you for taking the time to read this notice.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by COSMO BEAUTY. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to COSMO BEAUTY. COSMO BEAUTY offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices set forth herein.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our "service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("terms of service", "terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available via hyperlink. These terms of service apply to all users of the site, including, without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants and/or contributors of content.
Please read these terms of service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you will not be able to access the website or use any services. If these terms of service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms of service.
Any new features or tools that are added to the current store are also subject to the terms of service. You can review the latest version of the terms of service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1-ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these terms of service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are of the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow one of its minor final parts to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate the laws of your jurisdiction (including, without limitation, copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the terms will result in your immediate termination of services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You acknowledge that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) modifications to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of the connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted when transferred over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without express permission written by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain some historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to change the contents of this site at any time, but we are under no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4-CHANGES TO SERVICE AND PRICING
The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modifications, price changes, suspensions or service interruptions.
SECTION 5 - products or services (if applicable)
Some products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only in accordance with our return policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of products or services we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any product, service, information or other material purchased or obtained from you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - BILLING ACCURACY AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders using the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/telephone number provided at the time of ordering. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by resellers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases from our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as appropriate.
For more details, see our returns policy.
SECTION 7-OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree to provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsements. We shall have no liability arising out of or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and agree to the terms under which the tools are provided by the third party vendor(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services will also be subject to these terms of service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD PARTY LINKS
Some content, products and services available through our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or its accuracy, and we make no warranty and shall have no liability for any third party materials or websites or for any other third party materials, products or services.
We are not responsible for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of any goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with third party websites. Please review the policies and practices of third parties carefully and make sure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, complaints, concerns or questions regarding third party products should be directed to third parties.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail or otherwise (collectively, "Comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to us. We are and are under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit, or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, abusive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes the intellectual rights of any party. terms of service.
You agree that your comments will not infringe any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or any third party as to the origination of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without notice (including after you have submitted your order ).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or applied update date in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been changed or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the terms of service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful act; (c) violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances; (d) violate or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disabilities; f) submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of harmful code that may or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) collect or track the personal information of third parties; (i) to spam, Phish, Pharm, Pretext, Spider, Crawl or scrape; j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, any other website, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of or inability to use the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly provided by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind , express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall COSMO BEAUTY, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special , or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost revenues, lost savings, loss of data, costs of replacement, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence) , strict liability or otherwise, arising out of the use of any service or any product purchased using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to the use of the service or of any other kind, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the service, even if advised of the possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNITIES
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless COSMO BEAUTY Italia and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any and all claims or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms of service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these terms of service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be governed by these terms of service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of other remaining provisions.
The parties' obligations and liabilities incurred prior to the termination date will survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These terms of service are effective unless and until terminated by us or us. You can terminate these terms of service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you stop using our site.
If, in our sole judgment, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these terms of service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to the date of termination; and/or consequently may deny access to our services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These terms of service and any rules or operating rules we post on this site or in relation to the service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern our use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and offers, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service).
Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these terms of service will not be construed against the editorial party.
SECTION 18 - APPLICABLE LAW
These terms of service and any separate agreements under which we provide the services will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Via Foro Buonaparte 59, Milan IT 20121.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can see the most current version of the terms of service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for any changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these terms of service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about terms of service should be sent to email@example.com.