We've all asked ourselves this over and over again. A wrong cut or a desire for change, but it's not that simple.
Unfortunately, some hair seems to grow a millimeter a year, but your friends' hair grows continuously. How come this happens?
Surely a large part of the fault is attributable to incorrect care of one's hair and other factors. Here's what could be negatively affecting your hair growth:
- Brushes with aggressive bristles that pull out hair
- Elastics and hairstyles that pull too much at the root of your hair
- Temperatures not suitable for the type of hair
- Products with poor INCI
- Bad nutrition
As you can see, every factor can affect the regrowth of your hair, today we want to give you some tricks to make it grow healthy, because the important thing is that the hair is well cared for, otherwise you won't be able to get the desired results:
- When you wash your hair (2/3 times a week) try to massage the scalp for at least 5 minutes with your fingertips, with circular movements. This will stimulate the capillaries, as well as thoroughly wash the head. Don't focus too much on the lengths.
- Do not use hair clips or hair ties that can easily pull your hair out. Choose soft clips without metal, only made of cotton.
- Always adjust the temperature of your hair products! Use the hair dryer at least 20cm away and as regards irons and plates, if you have thin hair, try to maintain a temperature of 180°.
- Trim the ends of your hair regularly.
- Make lots of wraps with oils such as castor oil for example, or with rosemary, useful for regrowth and for care.
- Use brushes with non-aggressive bristles. We recommend our Knot Your Business , with sturdy but flexible bristles, useful in case of knots. It helps to untangle both wet and dry hair, for curly hair we recommend only when wet, while for straight hair even when dry.
Let us know if you too have problems with growing your beloved hair!
Next week we will see the trendy haircuts of 2019!